If you're here, then I know we'll be foodie friends.
Like many of you, I’m a lover of good eats, a people-engager, a story-gatherer and a tea aficionado. After enjoying seven culinary tours across Canada, the United States and Cartagena, Columbia, I was eager to share the flavours of Midland and North Simcoe’s cuisine with area residents, out-of-towners and tourists from around the globe. With a background in the tourism and hospitality industry, plus 20 years as an educator, it was natural to launch Midland Food Tours in 2021.
Connecting ordinary people to an extraordinary tasting experience
You don’t have to be a food connoisseur to enjoy our food tours. All you need is a desire to expand your palette beyond your usual food haunts, put on your adventurer hat and treat yourself to a break from your ordinary routine.
Culinary tours are more than food
- it’s a way to explore familiar places in new ways
- experience the charm of Georgian Bay
- see breathtaking views of Simcoe County
- learn the region’s past and heritage
- connect to others with similar interests
- rediscover freedom and fresh air
- create happy forever memories
- share a day filled with stories and laughs.